I speak on occasion… sometimes at high schools, sometimes at junior high schools, sometimes at college, sometimes at conferences, sometimes at church, and sometimes at myself.
My honorariums have ranged widely from negative amounts to thousands. I don’t have set fees but I do ask that you consider the travel, lodging, food and time it takes away from my family to speak.
Here’s my graduation speech for ASU’s American Indian Convocation. I felt really fortunate and grateful to speak to the family, friends, and graduates. It was truly a humbling experience for myself.
Past Speaking Events:
- July 20, 2018- Tillman Foundation: Panel on Invisible Communities
- May 20, 2018- Whiteriver
- May 09, 2018- Arizona State University: American Indian Convocation Commencement Speech
- October 20, 2017- American Indian College: Current Issues in American Indian Education
- November 7, 2017- Northern Arizona University Native American Veteran Panel
- November 9, 2017- Association for the Study of Higher Education Conference: Reconceptualizing Data Collection and Data Interpretation
- March 12, 2018- National Native Youth Convention
- April 16th, 2018- American Education Research Association: New York
- April 17th, 2018- American Education Research Association: New York
- April 27th, 2018-American Indian College: Phoenix
- May 9th, 2018- ASU American Indian Convocation: Tempe
Here are few more recent places I’ve done motivational speaking, for your reference. If you do call for references, I didn’t tell them you would be calling or emailing, so it’ll be interesting what they say haha.
- Junior Aces June 6 & 7, 2017 (Nizhoni Marks)
- Skyline Gila River May 4, 2017 (Lisa Figuerora)
- Quechan Indian Tribe April 3, 2017 (Oralee Durand)
- Research Exhibit: Creating Visions for Future Nations March 21, 2017 (Dr. Laura Gonzales-Macias)
- American Indian College September 28, 2016 (Dr. Joseph Saggio)
- Arizona State University September 27, 2016 (Dr. Margarita Jimenez-Silva)